Permissions and Consents
Emergency Medical Treatment: In the event of an emergency, the undersigned hereby give(s) permission to transport the Participant to a hospital for emergency medical or surgical treatment.
The undersigned hereby state(s) that (he/she/they) (is/are) the (parent/parents/guardian) of the above named Participant and have full legal responsibility for the Participant. The undersigned hereby grant(s) permission for the Participant to participate in the Activities coordinated through the Saint Rose Youth Ministry.
AUTHORIZATION TO ALLOW ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
Teens have the opportunity for further communication from Saint Rose Youth Ministry via our group messaging service, Flocknote. We use this service to send group texts/emails to teens and parents about upcoming events. Saint Rose Youth Ministry will communicate electronically with a teen only if parental permission is granted. By signing below, you grant permission to Saint Rose Youth Ministry personnel to communicate electronically with your teen(s), with regard to activities and interactions with the Parish Youth Ministry. Such communications shall be limited to the email address and telephone text number collected while completing this form.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
A. Release. The undersigned on behalf of the undersigned, the Participant, and the heirs, successors and assigns of the undersigned and the Participant, hereby release, hold harmless from any liability, and discharge from all direct or derivative claims, actions, causes of actions, medical expenses, costs, legal expenses, other expenses and all other damages at law or in equity, known or unknown, direct or indirect, choate or inchoate against the Diocese of Toledo, the Parish and all current and former employees, agents, clergy, officers and volunteers of the Diocese of the Parish, arising from the Participant’s participation in the Activities named above.
B. Indemnification. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless the Diocese of Toledo, the Parish, and all current and former employees, agents, clergy, officers and volunteers of the Diocese of Toledo or the Parish from any claim, liability, suit, judgment, loss, damage, expense, fee or cost (including court costs and attorney fees) arising directly or indirectly from the Participant’s participation in the Activities named in above, unless arising from the negligence of an indemnified party.
CODE OF BEHAVIOR
The Participant shall comply with the following:
1. The Participant must stay and participate in the entire event. The Participant may not leave the premises unless accompanied by an adult leader, parent, or legal guardian.
2. The possession or use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or weapons of any kind is not permitted.
3. Foul language is not tolerated.
4. The Participant must comply with any and all directions of activity staff.
5. The Participant must respect the rights and property of others. Damage to or defacing of property will be the financial responsibility of the Participant involved and the undersigned.
6. Failure to abide by this Code of Behavior may result in a request to the undersigned to transport the offending Participant from the premises, and the undersigned shall immediately comply with the request.
CONSENT FOR RELEASE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The undersigned hereby consent to the release of photographs and name of the Participant to be used by the Diocese of Toledo and Saint Rose Parish for future promotional programs of the Diocese and Parish. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tom Hagerty at 419-874-4559 or e-mail hagerty @saintroseonline.org